Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Unknown large format lens similar to Steinhei Periskop
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Unknown large format lens similar to Steinhei Periskop Reply with quote

For sale: unknown large format lens similar to Steinhei Periskop in design. It is composed of two positive menisci, uncoated. The focal length of this lens is around 20 cm from the posterior of the lens. The projected image circle is over 10 cm in diameter, but I can not say which part of this image is useful. No focusing. There is a slot for Waterhouse stops, but the stops are absent. Glass without fungus but with cleaning marks and small scratches. Some dust is present inside. Body of the lens has numerous scratches, the brass is rusted, the front and back rims of the lens with strong dents - please see pictures below for more details.

I have no idea of the value of this lens, and I do not need it. I will consider reasonable offers.

I will accept PayPal. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested.