Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying out Tamron 90/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Trying out Tamron 90/2.5 Reply with quote

It was very first time I tried recently bought on ebay Tamron 90/2.5. It was pretty pricy, I must say, but after seeing the results, I think it was more than worth it.

Here's one of pictures I took yesterday. I have more of this stuff and if you like it, I will post a longer series on my site.

Hosted by http://imageshack.us/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wow* Wonderful colors and light. Looks like a part of an impressionistic painture. Thanks for showing!

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shoot! It can be laser sharp too, in my opinion this lens exceptional value for money.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to look at this picturefor some time, which of course says it must be good. I really like it

The lens is of course one of the best. I don't know why I haven't got one? I think I just have a thing about 'Macro lenses'. If and when I want macro I reverse a good lens (Usually the Takumar SMC f1.7 50mm) or just go for a small tube and thats the way I have always done it. However the Tamron SP 90 is also a very good lens for other lengths. Great portrait lens and if anybody is looking for a lens of that FL it is the best buy. And you have great Macro with it !
The only more general purpose lens I would put up against it (Not the Macro bit, although macro wih it is very good) would be the SP 35-80mm. A zoom that will outperform many primes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shot!

Guido

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I am very glad you like it.

If you're not bored with the theme, here's the rest of worth showing pictures from that day:

http://grabun.com/zdjecia/2007/wiosna/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I like it very much ! Put to the Calendar contest!