Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Topcon Super DM
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Topcon Super DM Reply with quote

Recently purchased a Topcon Super DM SLR. Lens that came with the camera is 50mm 1.8. I love the camera but am having some difficulty in gaining consistent accurate focus. The camera seems to be in good condition with no signs of damaging impact.....or any other trouble. I am wondering if the focus screen is for a different Topcon model. I am having difficulty in finding out about interchangeability of Topcon focus screen. I purchased a second screen, #2 (solid matte focus area) and the trouble seems worse with the new screen. Both screens seem to fit nicely into the camera. Is there any Topcon expertise out there?

I am able to get, what appears to be, a good focus in the veiwfinder, but it does not translate to the film image.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirror needs adjusting...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Wayne