Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tominon 4.5 135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did you pay for this camera?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Century Graphic cost me 150ukp with Schneider Xenar 3.5/105 (Linhof Selected), 3 double film holders and a rollfilm back.

I added a Schnedier Angulon 6.8/65 on Graflex lens board for 30ukp. I already had the Mamiya 2.8/80 so just had to make a lens board for it. the Componon I've had for years so just had to find a shutter, the Prontor-S it is in now was 6ukp from a camera fair. The Kodak Anastigmat 4.5/125 in Compur was another 6ukp. Tominon 4.5/135 in Copal Press 1 was 14ukp.

Latest purchase is a Pullin Pulnar 2.8/100, or rather a set of cells, only cost 10USD, need to find a #1 shutter with diaphragm for it:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, did you follow the links and look at the ugly pictures of the ugly bag bellows etc.?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, interesting stuff but a bit over my head really, the bellows is an interesting design, hope it works well for you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a go at a portrait with the Tominon. Seems a decent lens for this kind of work, there is a touch of shake, either my dad moved or I nudged the camera when I released the shutter, it was 1/8sec at f11, should have used a faster shutter speed. Kodak Industrex MX125 film for non destructive testing developed in Kodak Microdol-X then processed with the 'Vintage Plate' preset in Silver EFEX 2.

Without processing:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it for macro:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1499340/

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1533919/