Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina 1:3.5/135 vs Hanimex 1:3,5/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Tokina 1:3.5/135 vs Hanimex 1:3,5/135 Reply with quote

Hi. Is there any optical difference between these little babies? Both are razor sharp and, i think (yes i do Razz), same construction.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are the same, both Tokinas. I have one in the Sears brand.
And yes, they are sharp. Very nice lens.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, sharp lens. Vignettes like mad on full frame though!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Tokina, 2.8 version.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis, do know other names these were distributed with? That would be helpful for an ebay search.
If it is not a bother for you, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were, unfortunately, distributed in at least 50 brand names, and most likely probably 100+
Much worse, these brands were used for other lenses too.

I only know some of the US brands fairly well. I can't say much for UK and European brands.

Vemar, Lentar, Caspeco are common and typical US brands that were often used (though not exclusively) for these Tokina presets.
Most of the stuff you will find in these brands seems to be Tokina.

Hanimex is also very common, but had much greater variety of makers.

Soligor, Aetna and Accura, though only a minority of these brands were Tokina products.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
They were, unfortunately, distributed in at least 50 brand names, and most likely probably 100+
Much worse, these brands were used for other lenses too.

I only know some of the US brands fairly well. I can't say much for UK and European brands.

Vemar, Lentar, Caspeco are common and typical US brands that were often used (though not exclusively) for these Tokina presets.
Most of the stuff you will find in these brands seems to be Tokina.

Hanimex is also very common, but had much greater variety of makers.

Soligor, Aetna and Accura, though only a minority of these brands were Tokina products.

So many! Thank you for this information, Luis. I will keep a look out for one.