Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Time lapse lily
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Time lapse lily Reply with quote

This is time lapse movie of bloobing lily.
1839 frames with Canon 350D and Revuenon 50/1.4

Enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewI0yiW29kI


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfgbar.
Das tut uns leid."

= This video is not available in your country. We're sorry.


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

?? you can`t see it??


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Germany is blocked this video, they don`t like the audio track.... damn, its just a Brahms..


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
I found Germany is blocked this video, they don`t like the audio track.... damn, its just a Brahms..

We have many restrictions in German YouTube. Crying or Very sad


PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
shauttra wrote:
I found Germany is blocked this video, they don`t like the audio track.... damn, its just a Brahms..

We have many restrictions in German YouTube. Crying or Very sad


Interesting, ok, soon this video will be on Vimeo Smile


PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing...and a very clear,crisp image.


PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video. Thanks for share.


PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful !


PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice - i can see it
...with music...

if my calculator went right you did a 36 hour shooting ?
How did you manage the differences in light ? I never thought about it till now ... can only imagine to take a flash as dominant main light source
Question


PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, the first time I have seen something like this on this forum. Like a stop motion animation where the subject moves all by itself Smile


PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done! (worked for me although in Germany)


PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Very nicely done! (worked for me although in Germany)


Thanks!!
I changed the soundtrack, now it`s ok in Germany. Smile


PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice!! I looked at some of your other time-lapses on youtube as well, and I liked the one with 2 layers of clouds going in different directions.

I would love to test something similar my self, what was your frame rate on that clip? Very Happy


PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
Really nice!! I looked at some of your other time-lapses on youtube as well, and I liked the one with 2 layers of clouds going in different directions.

I would love to test something similar my self, what was your frame rate on that clip? Very Happy


Frame rate is very low for these time-lapses, about 12-15 fps, but i think it`s enough Smile
Lil time-lapse is first with 24fps, because process was so slow, and shots are too many Smile


PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the time-lapse work, very crisp and clear image.


PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done. I have same question as der einrahmer, how did you control the light for such long period? Was it indoor with artificial light?


PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinhas wrote:
Very nicely done. I have same question as der einrahmer, how did you control the light for such long period? Was it indoor with artificial light?


Yes, it was indoors. Lighting was only one fluorescent economic 11W lamp in the dark room. Soon i`ll try with natural lights in the garden with moving camera Smile


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Time lapse lily Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
This is time lapse movie of bloobing lily.
1839 frames with Canon 350D and Revuenon 50/1.4

Enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewI0yiW29kI


Very nice, what software did you use to combine the frames into a movie?


PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Time lapse lily Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
shauttra wrote:
This is time lapse movie of bloobing lily.
1839 frames with Canon 350D and Revuenon 50/1.4

Enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewI0yiW29kI


Very nice, what software did you use to combine the frames into a movie?

Yes, lovely film and very well synced with the music. Excellent! I'd like to know that too please, and what gadget is used to shoot at 70 second intervals?


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful use of the colours. Congratulations


PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Time lapse lily Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I'd like to know that too please, and what gadget is used to shoot at 70 second intervals?


The gadget, I think it's something like this remote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270585086073&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

While the music is nice I find the the transition too brutal.
Probably it should have been shot at 10-20 second intervals to assure a smoother flow.
My 3,14 cents.