Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Three F1.2 Lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Three F1.2 Lenses Reply with quote

I like Cosina Bessa cameras, R4M is really easy to use for wide angle lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! What a beautiful and fantastic set! All yours??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are. Here is all my Bessas....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I play with your toys ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Voigtlanders are really great little RF's. I have a pair of Bessa L's and an R2m. I like the mechanical shutter. I have looked into the R4a. This is one camera I would like to have with AE. Since the rangefinder is optimized for wide angle lense it is a perfect street shooter. Aperture priority auto would be a really nice feature with this setup. Koji do you find the focus is pretty accurate with 28mm and wider while using large apertures?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice collection! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the R4M today from CQ, so can't tell you how accurate the range finder is.
You may have to wait till the next week. My Bessa-R has no focus problem so far.

Initially I was thinking to get R4A, but for wide angle lenses the meter is a bit trickier, so I decided to get R4M. It was a little surprise how the meter works, I like it since I get used to the three color LED indicators.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Nice collection!