Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

themoleman342 forum member
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: themoleman342 forum member Reply with quote

Marc and I agreed on a trade for a couple of Zenit bodies needing a little TLC for a lens.
Today a well packed box arrived with a beautiful little Fujica 55mm 1.8 inside. The lens is in like new condition and could not have been used more than a few times. This lens is a pretty little girl Very Happy

I am personally recommending Marc as a great fair & honest seller/trader.

Thank you Marc! The lens is great. Now I will have to take some more photos.... Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for review! Congrats for both of you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. I really could not have imagined a more pleasurable transaction. Shad was so generous that he even included a Helios 44m-6 along with a Zenit-E and Zenit 122! So I must recommend Shad as a wonderful seller/trader as well. I wish I could have offered more than just the fuji lens. If I have something in the future I'll certainly let you know.

I just took a couple of shots with the Helios at the end of a roll of Tri-X. I can't wait to see the results. I meant to develop the negatives, but school work has been overwhelming. So maybe sometime in the next month or so...