Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The VNEX enlarger lens project V2.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: The VNEX enlarger lens project V2.0 Reply with quote

Because of a server-crash and the lost of all images in the original article, this gives a chance to inform about the latest development stage of the VNEX Project with a complete new article, showing compressed the aspects and posibilities of the VNEX system after nearly 2 years since it starts.
For those of you, who are interested in the beginning, the following link leads to the old, broken article. I will, as far as possible, add the old images to that article but will go on with the important informations in this article

A source with lots of informations and aspects of the VNEX project you can find in the "Digicamclub-Forum"... please use an online translator (linked forum works only in german language)
http://www.digicamclub.de/forumdisplay.php?f=341

The VNEX enlarger lens project II

Searching for cheap but high quality lenses, me I realized enlarger lenses are the best candidates for my Sony NEX and started the development of a nice small and compact system for using enlarger lenses as normal taking lenses for all modern digital cams with interchangeable lens mount.

Most enlarger lenses do have excellent IQ and are very compact compaired to normal SLR lenses we today adapt to our digital cams with cheap Chinese adaptors.

Attempting to reduce necessary space and the weight for the equipment normally carrying around during travels or a walk, these small and excellent lenses are wonderful compact and very cheap alternatives to the expensive rangefinder lenses from Leica or Voigtländer etc...

The aim during developing this Focus System was reaching a great flexibility to use the system on each cam and bring as many lenses as possible on the cams to use their excellent IQ, compactness and lightweight.

The results of this development aims are…

The VNEX “uni” and VNEX KB V2.0 Systems.

You can see in the picture, these are the results of my development:
Two different Systems: one for µFT cams and APS- C like Sony NEX, Fuji X or also Canon EF-M = all these cams fits on VNEX "uni"

The second system - shown on the right side of the image and named "VNEX KB" supports Fullframe cams like the Sony A7 and of course all future E-Mount "Evil" - cams from this company.

The APS-C cams from Sony like NEX or Alpha 3000/6000 do have a special position... they can work on all VNEX systems equal if you want to use them with the "UNI" version or the "KB" - version.
For using Sony NEX cams with the "uni" version, you only have to change the mount with a cheap 52mm filter reverse adaptor-plate for Sony E-Mount.

On the Sony A7 side (right side of image), you see upright the VNEX KB and the VNEX KB “short” adaptor, specially designed for the Sony A7, A7r and A7s FF cams.

I will explain the difference of these two VNEX KB versions a bit later.

So from the left to the right you can see 3 different focus systems for enlarger lenses for each Evil-cam, from the smallest to the biggest Sensor on the market. All systems do share the same mounting tools.
-----------
In frontline of the image you can see a lot of different things like rings, tubes, tools etc..

These are the additional tools, all VNEX versions do share. It doesn’t matter if you are using a VNEX “uni” with a Fuji, NEX, Canon EF-M, MFT or a VNEX KB for Sony ILCE 7 !

I will explain the tools a bit later and show how to use them in some practical illustrations.

-----------------------------

The VNEX System is primary developed for the use of 50mm and 80mm enlarger lenses with a M39 LTM thread but is able to use convert other standardized threads.

Some famous enlarger lenses like APO Rodagon N 2.8/50mm, EL Nikkor N 2.8/50mm, Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 2.8/50mm and a lot more excellent lenses like Durst Neonon (a Schneider Kreunach Clone) can be used on the VNEX Systems.

Using the VNEX is a very simple thing !

NO special knowledge is necessary at the beginning, simple screw together a 50mm Nikkor EL N 2.8/50, Apo Rodagon 2.8/50 or another good lens, a VNEX connector and the VNEX.

(VNEX KB + M39 threadchanger + 9mm lens connector + EL Nikkor N 2.8/50mm)

Connect the VNEX KB with your 50mm EL Nikkor to your Sony A7 cam (or a Sony NEX or ILCE) and with most lenses you are ready to focus from infinity to about 10 inches !!!

Easy, isn’t it?

--------

Some enlarger lenses with M39 thread, needs to come closer to the sensor because lens has a short register distance… for example the Leica Focotar 2.8/40mm, an excellent enlarger lens…has a shorter register distance an you cant realize the infinity focus point with "normal" VNEX and the screwed in threadchanger..

The new VNEX KB gives the ability to screw a M39 enlarger lens directly into the female M39 thread of the this VNEX KB V2.0…

First you have to unscrew a male thread-changer ring…

You can see, there is a small M39 thread ring connected with the VNEX modul..
Simple unscrew this thread changer ring (gender changer female > male)…

Unscrewing the ring gives maximum intrusion for the enlarger lens to come some millimetres closer to the sensor for infinity focus a given lens need. Simply screw the lens directly to VNEX. You lost the possibility to fine adjust the infinity point of the lens, but most lenses in this range will reach infinity and behind with an accepable close-up distance.

(in this example shown a rare Leica Focotar 40/2.8… )

So far the VNEX is a very simple and easy to understand solution.

Unfortunately enlarger lenses don’t have standardized mechanical body dimensions which leads to some millimetre differences in register distance, for example not the same thread-length or different threads of the lens. Same focal lengths are often very different in body shape or do have others then M39 threads like M25 or M30.

So they can’t have a fixed register distance like standardized normal taking lenses like M42 lenses. This makes things difficult if you want to reach the correct infinity point for a given enlarger lens.

If you want to adjust this infinity point, you first need to find out the correct connecting distance for the lens for his infinity point when attaching the lens via the VNEX System to your cam.
To help finding and getting the right distance from the sensor, the VNEX system will provide you with a lot of tools.

First you have to choose between one of three lens-connectors, 12, 9 and 6mm to connect the lens in the approximately distance from VNEX and sensor-plane. .

Combine 2 of this lens connectors to get the additional values of 15mm, 18mm or 21mm if needed. Simply screw two of them together with one of this shown male to male M39 thread-connection-ring you see in the foreground near the lens connectors..

This means, you choose and/or combine these connectors to get the "best" infinity point for a given lens.
If the lens has (for example) 55mm or 60mm focal length or special body dimensions and fine-adjust the point with the connector screw threads. After identify the right position, you can lock the rings with M3 hexagonal screws which are all part of the systems.

This connection rings will later also act as a focus ring for the lens !

Older enlarger lenses with lots of iris blades haven’t got a typical M39 screw thread. Often they do have threads like M25, M27, M30 or 32.5 or haven’t a normal thread – scaling.

For this case, the VNEX toolkit offers a special solution…

No, this is not a stolen symbol from an AUDI car… and not an Olympic games symbol..

With this thread – changer you are able to bring lenses with different threads – no matter of metrical or foreign thread – to the M39 standard of the VNEX System.

As you can see, the right shown Schneider Kreuznach Componar 4.5/80mm have a M25 thread. With the connection plates from the VNEX toolkit the Componar gets a new M39 thread by simply screwing and tighten the ring on the best position.

So now the lens is prepared for connecting to the normal M39 lens connectors of the VNEX

Ok, lets summarize:

With VNEX KB we can bring nearly each enlarger lens with a 50mm focal length to a the Sony NEX or Sony Alpha 6000 or Sony ILCE cams like A7, A7r, A7s by simple use of some connection rings with lock screws.

If we need distance between lens and VNEX for a approx. infinity we choose between 3 connector plate in 6, 9 or 12mm (or combining 2 of them to a new value).
For fine-adjusting, we use the height- position of the connectors on each thread.

If in opposite we have to get closer to the VNEX/Sensor, we can unscrew all rings and screw in the 50mm enlarger lens directly to the VNEX female thread.

The high qualitiy lenses like Apo Rodagons, Nikkors, Schneider Kreuznach are worth every penny and the results you get by using them as taking lenses are enormous.

-----

But whats about 80mm or more on the VNEX?

No problem anyway.

The only additional thing to mount any 80 mm enlarger lenses to the VNEX KB is a tube, we call it “macro extension tube”… this is a tube with male M39 screw thread.

You have to combine and mount it like shown in this image… to clear the different register distance for 80mm focal length.

VNEX + gender changer + lens connector + 25mm macro tube + second lens connector + 75 or 80mm enlarger lens… like APO Rodagon 4/80mm and others.
That’s all. The 25mm tube acts as a distance tube to correct the register distance for lenses at about 80mm focal length.

“Important note”… If you want to use longer tele - lenses, use extension rings between VNEX and your cam mount… please dont add more tubes between lens and VNEX !

With the same construction and a 50mm enlarger lens instead of 80mm on the VNEX and an APS-C Sony NEX or similar cam you obtain a 1:1.25 ratio.

To have a normal and a macro in only one single lens and with such small lightweight dimensions is really a joy.

------------- The Macro aspect when working with the VNEX -----

If we are talking about macro work at this point, first I have to show a further “special tool” from the VNEX toolset, which comes with the VNEX KB complete package.

We call this “the Reverse-Tube –lens hood”.

For modern and high sophisticated enlarger lenses like EL Nikkor N 2.8/50mm or Rodenstock Apo Rodagon 2.8/50mm types (and lots more), this tube acts as
1. lens hood against stray light for all 50mm with a 40.5 filter-thread

2. as a reverse-connector for macro work up to nearly 1:1 (27mm on a 24mm NEX APS-C sensor)

To demonstrate the advantage for that very simple solution here are two images, first one showing the normal position of the lens with the reverse tube in “lens hood – mode”…Very Happy

And very quick you can reverse the mounting direction to reverse for macro work up to ~ 1:1 ratio. Simply reverse the lens and screw the hood into VNEX KB V2.0 and start your macro work.

If you need higher ratio then 1:1 simply combine the reverse tube with the 25mm distance tube used normally for clearing the register distance for 80mm focal length lens.

Next picture is an image sample taken with the Sony A7 in crop mode and a Osawa Tominon 2.8/50mm (6-element design) enlarger lens mounted with the reverse tube on the VNEX KB V2.0 System

RIP little fly...

Each 50mm enlarger with a 6-lens design and 40.5mm filter-thread leads to a very, very good macro solution with a ratio of high above 1:1 (16mm on a 24mm sensor)

With a very small and lightweight aluminium tube and a good 50mm enlarger lens, you get a fine and compact "normal lens" + 1:1 macro-solution for everyday use. A small and easy to carry travel-kit.

----------

A short break at this point !!!

What’s about wide angle lenses instead of 80mm medium or short tele ?

The VNEX KB gives a simple answer for that Question and - of course - an additional tool…

Wide angel lenses needs to come closer to the sensor as the 50mm lenses… we all know.

But there are not many enlarger lenses having less then 50mm… only a few and you have to look for them a long time to find one.

Most of them are constructed for half frame negatives… like the excellent Schneider Kreuznach Componon 4/28mm, the Minolta C.E. Rokkor 2.8/30mm or the Vivitar 3.5/35mm.

If you are using a Sony NEX or other APS-C cam, these lenses do make real fun, because you can use these lenses on with great success on the VNEX KB “short”

Have a look at this picture… the wide-angle lenses are adapted to VNEX KB “short”.

(from left to right: Schneider Componon S 2.8/50mm, Schneider Kreuznach Componon 4/28mm, Leitz Focotar 2.8/40mm, Canon 1.7/40mm (from a Canonet QL 17), Leitz Focotar 2.8/40mm again, Vivitar 3.5/35mm and a Schneider Kreuznach Xenar 3.4/75mm from a Robot half frame cam.

All the lenses shown in this image are excellent on APS-C if using the VNEX KB “short”. Especially the Schneider Kreunach Componon 4/28mm is a phantastic lens. If you can find an old one with 25mm screw mount, buy it. It's famous on Sony APS-C cams.

But what is a VNEX “short”?

The VNEX KB “short” is a part of the complete VNEX KB package for Sony ILCE 7 and also usable on all E-Mount cam, means also on the NEX and A3000/6000.

First of all you can simply say… a VNEX “short” is another LTM Adaptor like the Chinese adaptors for Voigtländer or Leica LTM Mount etc… has the same register distance of 28.8mm like the adaptor used for the Voigtländer Snapshot Skopar in the next image..

But if we take a closer look at the VNEX “short”, we have a LTM adaptor with a variable 9.5mm extension…

Yes, the VNEX KB “short” acts as a focusing modul like the other VNEX moduls!

With this “short” – Version (only available in the complete VNEX package), you have many additional advantages by hand.

1. use for half frame wide angle enlarger lenses like these…

(Vivitar 3.5/35mm, Schneider Kreuznach Componon 4/28mm)

2. use the VNEX short as a LTM mount adaptor with helicoid to extend the close-up distance for rangefinder lenses.
Rangefinder lenses do have a bad close – up distance…

For example this shown Voigtländer Color Heliar 2.5/75mm have normally the lowest close-up distances of about 1 meter.

On the VNEX KB “short adaptor” with the focus extension lowers the close-up distance from 1 meter to only 0.5 meter and less (depending on focal lenght of LTM lens you want to use on VNEX short)!!!

So the VNEX KB short acts like a “HAWK” adaptor, but keep in mind, the lens will rotate during focus work !

3. use this “short” version together with some optional parts (not in the package) to convert other lens mounts …

For example I have manufactured some replacement plates to change the mount of Contax G lenses like the Planar 2/45mm and so on…
(left the new one, right the original lens mount from a Contax G Planar 2/45mm). With the new plate, the Planar now has a very smooth to operate focus helicoid and a far better closeup distance of about 25 cm ! You dont need the internal focus mechanism of the Contax G lenses any longer.

Now the Planar is working on the VNEX KB “short” and the Sony A7 …

But that’s a different story… and needs lens modification.

As you can see, the VNEX KB is a very flexible System for bring enlarger lenses and lots of other lenses to your digital cam.

The VNEX KB versions are useable only for the Sony NEX and A7 cams…

If you have other cams like µFT or Fuji, unfortunately you can’t use the VNEX KB with all the possibilities shown in this article.

So for those of you who haven’t got a Sony DSLM, there is the smaller VNEX uni (=universal) Version with interchangeable mount for Fuji, µFT, Canon EF-M etc.

A universal usable VNEX needs interchangeable mounts for different cams. So during development you have to orientate the development on the smallest camera mount to fit all.

The smallest mount by far is the µFT mount..
This means the VNEX "short" version wont work for other cams, because the diameter of the VNEX KB focus tube with 41mm is to large for that MFT Mount (and other mounts)... Sony only !

On µFT mount, the max. possible "outer" tube-diameter is only about 34mm, not enough a M39 thread inside the tube

So I will start a second article in the next days, to show the differences between the smaller VNEX “uni” and the VNEX KB Version.

The VNEX KB “complete package” contains:

1. VNEX KB V2.0 for enlarger lenses from 50 – 80mm
2. VNEX KB “short” for lenses with shorter register distances, half frame W.A. lenses, rangefinder close-up extension…
3. complete toolset as seen and described

Price for the complete VNEX KB “Double” - Package is 250 Euro + shipping to your country.

Single VNEX KB Version (without “short” Version) is 175 Euro + Shipping to your country.

VNEX “uni” with the toolset is 169 Euro + shipping to your country.

It’s nearly impossible to describe really all the impressive aspects and possibilities of the VNEX KB version in this small article. But from time to time I will add some more aspects like the experimental aim of the VNEX KB + “short” like the conversions of Rangefinder lenses, adaptor for Braun Paxette lenses, Robot lenses and a lot more of successful conversions we did with the VNEX System like Contaflex System, Kodak Retina C lenses, Aka Akarette lenses like the Radionar, Xenar and so on…

Kindly regards
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 33 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to receiving my VNEX kit, I will post samples when I can.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of buying just the "Reverse-Tube –lens hood"? I use my El-Nikkor 50/2.8N on an M42-Fuji adapter with helicoid (much like the ones you build) with a M39-M42 adapter ring in between, and I have been looking for something like the reverse tube.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sceptic wrote:
Any chance of buying just the "Reverse-Tube –lens hood"? I use my El-Nikkor 50/2.8N on an M42-Fuji adapter with helicoid (much like the ones you build) with a M39-M42 adapter ring in between, and I have been looking for something like the reverse tube.

Unfortunately not. Its always part of the VNEX KB Toolkit...

But 40.5mm to M39 (and other custom) reverse rings are available on this site..

http://www.customphototools.com/macro/enlarging-lenses-reverse-adapters

Regards
Henry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great tip, thank you! I've been searching like crazy on EBay for something similar, but I guess it is too much of a niche production even for EBay...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sceptic wrote:
Great tip, thank you! I've been searching like crazy on EBay for something similar, but I guess it is too much of a niche production even for EBay...

It's there, but has gotten rare it seems Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
sceptic wrote:

It's there, but has gotten rare it seems Click here to see on Ebay

Dont know, that is so rare....and expensive.

Maybe i really should sell it as a single item... Very Happy

Henry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some here for my work, got it in a set for little, was very surpised to see that.
I guess someone just tried to take a chance Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sceptic wrote:

You can find what you want easily enough. You have to know where to search, how to search for it and recognise it when you see it. Meanwhile there is this lovely kit.

Nice job Henry, Mk2 is superbly put together and well thought out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to Rafael from rafcamera.com and he told me that he will have some 40.5mm - LTM adapters for sale.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
sceptic wrote:

You can find what you want easily enough. You have to know where to search, how to search for it and recognise it when you see it. Meanwhile there is this lovely kit.

I should point out that I was looking for a 40.5 to M42 reversing ring (as my helicoid adapter is made for M42 lenses). Reversing rings for other mounts (Nikon F, for instance) are of course easily found on EBay, although the ones with 40.5 mm threads are quite rare. M42 reversing rings are almost nonexistent, probably because that is a pretty "dead" mount in terms of cameras currently using it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad this ring to a 40.5 to M39 reverse ring...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/M42-auf-M39-Objektive-lens-adapter-ring-Adapterring-Neu-/280658405039?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Objetivanschl%C3%BCsse_Adapter&hash=item41588b66af
and everything should work Very Happy

cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hinnerker wrote:
Ad this ring to a 40.5 to M39 reverse ring...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/M42-auf-M39-Objektive-lens-adapter-ring-Adapterring-Neu-/280658405039?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Objetivanschl%C3%BCsse_Adapter&hash=item41588b66af
and everything should work Very Happy

cheers
Henry

I already have one of those for mounting my EL-Nikkor "non-reversed" on my M42 adapter, but thank you anyway for the tip! Perhaps I´ll buy one just to avoid having to move it back and forth when reversing the lens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my VNEX v2.0 and the Meopta 70/1.4 on a VNEX.
Everything looks to have made it in good shape.
Thanks.
James.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Just received my VNEX v2.0 and the Meopta 70/1.4 on a VNEX.
Everything looks to have made it in good shape.
Thanks.
James.

Hi James,

glad to hear that everything arrives well.

Would be nice to see your results in a new VNEX showroom (because the old images are lost during server-crash).

Cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anything like this available for projector lenses?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:

Yes, iam developing a system for 62.5 / 52.5 and 42.5mm projector lenses...

The velvet helicoil (please use google translate... only german language)
http://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=19738

additional tools to the velvet helicoid and listings for p-Lens specifications...

http://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=19802

you already find some informations also here on mflenses in projector lens related articles about Meopta Meostigmat 1.4/70mm..

http://forum.mflenses.com/meopta-meostigmat-1-4-70-on-ff-and-nex-via-vnex-t55218,start,75.html

Later i will post a complete article about this new project... also on mflenses.

My own forum is still the first place for informations about my projects.

But if you want referenzes, please ask mflenses user "buggz"... he has got one of the first velvet helicoids for projection lenses from Meopta... the 52.5mm version.

cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Are the registers on projector lenses also different with each lens? Is there a range of the registers? I don't know if they are unusually long or short.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hinnerker wrote:
woodrim wrote:

Yes, iam developing a system for 62.5 / 52.5 and 42.5mm projector lenses...

The velvet helicoil (please use google translate... only german language)
http://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=19738

additional tools to the velvet helicoid and listings for p-Lens specifications...

http://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=19802

you already find some informations also here on mflenses in projector lens related articles about Meopta Meostigmat 1.4/70mm..

http://forum.mflenses.com/meopta-meostigmat-1-4-70-on-ff-and-nex-via-vnex-t55218,start,75.html

Later i will post a complete article about this new project... also on mflenses.

My own forum is still the first place for informations about my projects.

But if you want referenzes, please ask mflenses user "buggz"... he has got one of the first velvet helicoids for projection lenses from Meopta... the 52.5mm version.

cheers
Henry

Sounds interesting Henry,

there should be quite some demand for this solution.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Thank you. Are the registers on projector lenses also different with each lens? Is there a range of the registers? I don't know if they are unusually long or short.

Thats what me and the users on my forum are researching at the moment..
So we are working together, collecting data for a list of projection-lenses parameters... have a look at this link..

http://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=19802&page=2&p=216735&viewfull=1#post216735

So if anyone has a projection lens for a slide projector, 16mm or 35mm cinema projector, we now collect the data for our data table listing.

A lot of people from my forum did already buy one of the velvet helicoids together with the Meostigmat 1/50 or 1.35 or 1.4/70mm and will also buy - after its finished work - the additional tubes, which allows simply to plugin 42.5mm slideprojector lenses in it. This additional tube works as the counterpart of the new velvet helicoil.
This plugin system did use also velvet as a light seal on the 42.5mm lens body and the plugged in projector lens can be locked and hold in place if infinity is reached. From this locked lens-position, you can focus the complete range from infinity to about 30cm depending on the lens parameters.

The velvet helicoid initially was made for the Meopta Meostigmat 1.4/70mm lens, a cheap alternative to the Carl Zeiss Biotar 1.5/75mm, which climb a very expensive price level on the market...

And... this is a Will Wetzlar Maginon 2.8/85mm slide projector lens, plugged in to the velvet helicoid + a prototype of the new 42.5mm "plugin-reduction" tube. You will see in the shown image the 42.5mm Will Wetzlar "Maginon" lens plugged in to a prototype of the additional "reduction"-part.

As far as we collect, most of the slide projector lenses do have 42.5mm diameter, so i start with such a reduction tube.

Will keep you informed also here on mflenses.

Cheers
Henry

Last edited by hinnerker on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Reporting in...

I just received a very good condition Kodak Enlarging Ektar 75mm/4.5 lens.
Playing around for an hour, or so, I got it working on my Vnex Uni kit for Fuji XF.

I will take photos this weekend, and of the rig itself.

Thanks again Henry.
This is cool.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: adapter Reply with quote

hallo
hab das vnex-system hier wiederentdeckt
zwei sachen
1. adapter-lieferant sorry wenn schnee von gestern
http://www.ebay.com/sch/procameras_pt/m.html?item=321521700072&hash=item4adc2fcce8&pt=UK_Photography_CameraLenses_Lens_caps_hoods_adaptors_ET&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

2. zoerk hat mini-macroschnecke 25.5 bis 60mm auszug. kameraseite m42- optikseite: 41mm.maximacro-version gab es auch mal oder immer noch. diese evtl. für grössere aufnahmefornate.
hoffentlich find ich wen der all die adapter liefern kann die für all meine linsen nötig sind.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´d like to ask about VNEX system - I recently won on eBay Rodenstock Apo-rodagon-N 105/4 + Zork multifocusing system (Leica R mount) - then used with leica R->NEX adapter on my A7r. What was surprise for me was relatively long register lenght. Can I get with VNEX KB and extension tubes closer? Here is a shot with this 105 APO-rodagon:

I have Braun Ultralit 80/2.8 PL too so VNEX KB will be usefull for me Smile

Sending PM.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: adapter Reply with quote

europanorama wrote:
hallo
hab das vnex-system hier wiederentdeckt
zwei sachen
1. adapter-lieferant sorry wenn schnee von gestern
http://www.ebay.com/sch/procameras_pt/m.html?item=321521700072&hash=item4adc2fcce8&pt=UK_Photography_CameraLenses_Lens_caps_hoods_adaptors_ET&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

2. zoerk hat mini-macroschnecke 25.5 bis 60mm auszug. kameraseite m42- optikseite: 41mm.maximacro-version gab es auch mal oder immer noch. diese evtl. für grössere aufnahmefornate.
hoffentlich find ich wen der all die adapter liefern kann die für all meine linsen nötig sind.

... nicht unbedingt, wenn man in einem Englischen Forum auf Deutsch fragt... Wink