Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The trip
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: The trip Reply with quote

Hello,

A month ago, just before the labour day we went to a village, called Betfia , near Felix Bath (Baile Felix) which is near to my home town (Oradea / Romania).
Here are some pics. Unfortunately, at that time I didn't bought the polarising filter yet, so I did some digital editind on the scanned images.

I used, Zenit E and FujiFilm Superia 400 and...

The Road

(C) Cosmin_M

Helios 44-2 2/58

The Panorama

(C) Cosmin_M

Helios 44-2 2/58

The village's store

(C) Cosmin_M

Merer-Optik Gorlitz Primagon 4.5/35 (I think)

The "back" of the store

(C) Cosmin_M

Helios 44-2 2/58

The tower (it can be seen on up the hill in the third picture "The village's store")

(C) Cosmin_M

Merer-Optik Gorlitz Primagon 4.5/35

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Cosmin, thanks for showing us the countryside of your country. I love these threads very much. I greatly enjoy looking at landscapes of other places.
#1 and #3 are my favorites.
I just love road pictures!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you,

Unfortunately I have no time to make such trips. One of the reasons is that I don't have a car, and the buses or trains in the near villages don't go often. Still, I might take, in a weekend (don't know which one), a little trip like this one. I hope so.

I'm glad you liked the pictures.

Thanks again.

All the best.

Cosmin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos, and beautiful landscape. Looks like nice country for biking.