Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The SONY DSC-V1 and the colours of autumn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: The SONY DSC-V1 and the colours of autumn Reply with quote

I'm having a strong load on work, so I cannot spend too much time with the cams these days, so I have to restrict myself to shot with this nice little cam that I carry everyhere and take profit of any time I can spare.

These are quick shots from the little wonder:

Kind regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Very Happy it shows the good results you can have from a smaller camera, I used to do the same and carry a little Samsung p+s digital about with me but then I lent it to my niece and have never seen it since Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Very nice Very Happy it shows the good results you can have from a smaller camera, I used to do the same and carry a little Samsung p+s digital about with me but then I lent it to my niece and have never seen it since Shocked

Thanks for your comments!.
So that's time to lurk in ebay and get a cheap one, like mine... Wink

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones, Jes, the Sonnar really helps these. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Nice ones, Jes, the Sonnar really helps these. Wink

Thanks, Bill!

Yes, it really does Smile.
That small vario-Sonnar made up by 10 lenses in 7 elements is one of the nicest lenses I've used...

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The V1 was my first "real" digital camera. One of my most popular infrared prints came from that camera, and it rocks a mean macro with a +10 close up filter.