Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The reason why I am selling so many lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Toyota in the region of Ferrari Shocked

There is no religion anymore! Razz Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
There is no religion anymore! Razz Wink

ROFL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conifers at dawn:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Orio, I am sure you are going to love this one, yes, holding it in your to feel the massiveness of the pure metal and glass, what a sensation:-), I have the older version (2 section lens hood) and a i cm scratch on the front glass, looks like someone try to disassemble the lense and the lense wrench slipped:-(, since I pay a pretty good price for it, I am not complaining:-), it shines when you take a head shot with f2-f4. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwcs wrote:
I have the older version (2 section lens hood)

But the optical scheme is the same for all versions of Summicron-R 90
The glass is the same, the only differences are in the mount and in some insignificant details like you said about the lens hood.

it would be different for other models, the Elmarit 90 for instance, there is a huge difference between the first and second series, the second series is a completely different (and much better) lens.

_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwcs wrote:
it shines when you take a head shot with f2-f4. Enjoy!

Do you have some portraits to share?
They would be very interesting to see.

Here I have no models available except the cat. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes And my fiancee is reluctant to say the least.
I need models!!!! Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Congrats Orio to your new lens!

I once had a small Leica R equipment and know about the feel of those lenses. I only had the 2.8/90 and found it optically not that good.The Canon 2.0/100 was better....

2. Leica and Zeiss lenses
They have a special character - if you love that: Get it.Mechanically they're a joy!

3. I also have the Porst 1.8/35 (like Carsten). It's a very good lens!
- but the Pentax 2.0/35 is better.....

4. Canon and Oly user are lucky since they can use those lenses via adaptor.
Sadly this is not possible with my Pentax......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Paul"]
2. Leica and Zeiss lenses
They have a special character - if you love that: Get it.Mechanically they're a joy!

I completely agree. The "get it" part is a bit painful on the wallet though Wink Laughing