Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The perfect NEX hard carry case
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: The perfect NEX hard carry case Reply with quote

Well i popped in to a charity shop looking for any cameras and found this box that contained a Nail file kit at a shockingly expensive £3.55 i decided to purchase it as i thought i may be able to adapt it for carrying my nex in a rucksack and a couple of lenses, so here is the finished product i used some foam i had lying around at work we get them in boxes with hard drives in I cut them to fit. Solution a perfect fitting hard carry case, with a Konica 40mm and a 28mm lens along with the sony camera snugly fitting inside.

Excuse the crappy pics just quick snaps on the iphone 3g

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife would have it back to its intended purpose in about 2 seconds I guess Wink Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, but now they'll all think you're going out on a job fitting nail extensions or summat. Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh well....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 !

Well done. I have found some suitable old camera gear, but they came as part of a package and your find is just so neat!