Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thank you F16SUNSHINE and nemesis101
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Thank you F16SUNSHINE and nemesis101 Reply with quote

This is perhaps stating the obvious, but I've recently purchased some goodies directly from Andy (F16SUNSHINE) and through auctions8 from Doug (nemesis101, linuxbrit on auctions8) and am delighted with both deals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ! Congrats for both of you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you F16SUNSHINE and nemesis101 Reply with quote

You are most welcome Zandr, now you just need to buy the rest of my collection... lol

Doug.
n6mod wrote:
This is perhaps stating the obvious, but I've recently purchased some goodies directly from Andy (F16SUNSHINE) and through auctions8 from Doug (nemesis101, linuxbrit on auctions8) and am delighted with both deals.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have great guys here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
We have great guys here!

We do indeed. I actually spent much of yesterday hanging out with nemesis101, as I was in the neighborhood.

He has a truly impressive collection of MF stuff, and it's all in great shape. I think the thing that made the greatest impression was the coat rack in the corner of his study. It's completely covered in old-school leather camera cases, most of which contain pristine fixed-lens rangefinders of various sorts, with the odd TLR thrown in. Smile

I walked out with one more lens than I walked in with, but unfortunately he now knows my weaknesses.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n6mod wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
We have great guys here!

We do indeed. I actually spent much of yesterday hanging out with nemesis101, as I was in the neighborhood.

He has a truly impressive collection of MF stuff, and it's all in great shape. I think the thing that made the greatest impression was the coat rack in the corner of his study. It's completely covered in old-school leather camera cases, most of which contain pristine fixed-lens rangefinders of various sorts, with the odd TLR thrown in. Smile

I walked out with one more lens than I walked in with, but unfortunately he now knows my weaknesses.

This is nice, you are close to each other and you can make fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Close? Hmm Reply with quote

Hi there,

Yes yesterday was fun, and Zandr and I have much in common, from profession, through LBA to likes in kit, but close? Sadly it's 686 miles door to door, I don't think people in Europe always grasp how big the USA is? 686 miles is further than London to St Tropez, so not quite the quick trip up the road on a Saturday morning that we'd like? Sad

Nevertheless it was great fun, and I am sure there will be a flow of kit down the West Coast between California and Oregon!

Doug.

Attila wrote:
n6mod wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
We have great guys here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Close? Hmm Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Hi there,

Yes yesterday was fun, and Zandr and I have much in common, from profession, through LBA to likes in kit, but close? Sadly it's 686 miles door to door, I don't think people in Europe always grasp how big the USA is? 686 miles is further than London to St Tropez, so not quite the quick trip up the road on a Saturday morning that we'd like? Sad

Nevertheless it was great fun, and I am sure there will be a flow of kit down the West Coast between California and Oregon!

Doug.

Attila wrote:
n6mod wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
We have great guys here!

That is same distance more less than I have with Orio. I thought you are living closer to each other.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Close? Hmm Reply with quote

Yes it is!

Sad that as we have a lot in common, and he's a great alibi for my addiction as I believe that he may have more kit than I do.. lol

Doug

Attila wrote:
nemesis101 wrote:
Hi there,

Doug.

Attila wrote:
n6mod wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
We have great guys here!

That is same distance more less than I have with Orio. I thought you are living closer to each other.
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Zandr... temptation just for you! Reply with quote

Just the thing for photo-terrorists looking to down a low flying duck?

lol

Click here to see on Ebay