Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: lot of four lenses - cheap!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: FS: lot of four lenses - cheap! Reply with quote

I'm organizing my camera collection and realizing that I have a lot of stuff that I don't really need and which doesn't really fit well with other items in my collection.

So I am offering here, for a price of $50 (including postage if you're in the U.S.) four different lenses.
Auto Yashinon-DX 2/50, Petri 1.8/55, Domiplan 2.8/50, Rikenon 2.8/50.
The Yashinon is in average condition, shows its age but aperture is snappy and the glass is clean and clear, I've used this lens a lot and like it.
The Petri is in good shape aside from a small spot of fungus on the inside of one of the elements.
The Domiplan is in good shape except that the auto-aperture is broken (as usual Rolling Eyes )
The Rikenon has a dent in the filter ring, minor scratches and cleaning marks on the front element.

These are just odd lenses which don't fit in the collection anymore, I'm moving soon and never want to see them again. I've priced them to sell. PM me if you're interested!