Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 43 - MC Tele Rokkor 300mm/5.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 43 - MC Tele Rokkor 300mm/5.6 Reply with quote











PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent test shots man, thanks for this. I'd say this is a very nice lens with lovely contrast and colours. Pretty sharp too.

Just happens I shot some pics with my Tair-3C 300mm today, thought it might be good to compare them to the Rokkor 300:







PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be posting "testing my lenses" with fotosniper tair 3 tomorrow


PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
i'll be posting "testing my lenses" with fotosniper tair 3 tomorrow


Excellent, I have some more shots so we can compare.

How does the Rokkor compare to the Tair in size and weight?


PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:


How does the Rokkor compare to the Tair in size and weight?


tair is bigger and 3 times heavier Wink at least it feels like it...

tair has a minimum focusing distance of 3 m , while rokkor has 4,5 m minimum focusing distance




PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 is stunning. Great focus.
Part43? How many you have? Cool


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmike wrote:
#2 is stunning. Great focus.
Part43? How many you have? Cool


so far 44 "testing my lenses" threads, and 2 more will be added today.
i'm going through my collection so lot more to come Wink


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
djmike wrote:
#2 is stunning. Great focus.
Part43? How many you have? Cool


so far 44 "testing my lenses" threads, and 2 more will be added today.
i'm going through my collection so lot more to come Wink


I agree, #3 is a great shot.

Thanks for the size comparison, the Rokkor looks much more easy to handle.

Really appreciate your tests man!


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

Thanks for the size comparison, the Rokkor looks much more easy to handle.


well rokkor is lighter and has normal focusing
tair is awkward to focus in portrait orientation (at least the photosniper version i have). i'm righthander and focus with left hand, so when i want to shoot this lens in portrait orientation i have to switch hands twice, first to focus the lens with right hand , then to take a shot with right hand


PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples using E-M5











PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
new samples using E-M5





This image is very nice!

Well done! Cool


PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1