Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 41 - Jupiter 21M 200mm/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 41 - Jupiter 21M 200mm/4 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many great pictures are here! Frog , flowers , ducks all are nice and well captured moments! How would you like this lens ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
So many great pictures are here! Frog , flowers , ducks all are nice and well captured moments! How would you like this lens ?

i like the results this lens gives me, only thing is that it's a heavy lens, but on the other hand because of it's weight it lays in my hand nicely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples with E-M5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to think Jupiter 21M is a remarkable lens. Sharp with rich colors. Your photos shows that in abundance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it has minimum focus distance of 1,8 m which, i think, is the smallest distance among all my 200mm lenses , so it's almost close focusing, that black and white butterfly almost filled the whole photo

Last edited by WolverineX on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's a very good lens.

I'm particularly impressed by the IQ you obtained with the E-M5. Shocked

It stays well in your hand and you make it shine.
Congratulations.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Images Reply with quote

Loved those shots- especially the frog and those of the butterflies.

A very nice lens in very competent hands.

Thanks for showing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice samples.

You'd better get your hands on a Jupiter 21A version. It has all the IQ and performance from the 21M, but is much sleeker and lighter. I had them both for a while, and eventually I let the 21M go, although it was hartbreaking sice I bought is so cheap and it gave me the best moon shots I ever made with stacked TCs.

The 21A has pre-set operation also, which s very nice for the DSLR user.

/T