Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 109 - Konica Hexanon 28mm/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: testing my lenses - part 109 - Konica Hexanon 28mm/3.5 Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
triviet wrote:

Hi WolverineX,
I loved your picture for the sharpness, color and all. So, I moved from Sony Nex to bought an OMD EM10 for easy to learned form you. But today i tried on many for the Konica Hexanon 85 1.8 and even 28 3.5 but the picture look like not so good then you, although I set the aperture f5.6 for Konica Hexanon AE 28 f3.5 lens and f11 for the 85 1.8.
So can you give me a tip to adjust the camera to reach the great shot like yours. Because I also newbie on OMD.

Thank you so much.

in what way your photos are not good?

The below picture I'm taken with Konica Hexanon 28 f3.5 on OMD EM10, at aperture f5.6 but look not so good: The flower is not so clear with any layer. I like the first picture about the flower of yours.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this photo direct from the camera? usually you can improve the photo in post production.

look up on the web how to best set up your model of camera to get best out of it

just to rule it out,is your lens in good condition?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
is this photo direct from the camera? usually you can improve the photo in post production.

look up on the web how to best set up your model of camera to get best out of it

just to rule it out,is your lens in good condition?

Yes, thanks for your advises. Actually the photo was direct from the camera. I will try to learn how to optimize my camera on web.
The lens is in good condition.

Thanks again...WolverineX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also looks like the lighting was flat.