Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Test of Senko 25/0.95 on GF-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Test of Senko 25/0.95 on GF-1 Reply with quote

Just got this little one and it's much cheaper than angenieux or schneider.........

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astonishingly good! I always thought that this lens does vignette??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big surprise , looks very good to me for close subjects. How is it perform for cityscapes ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, OK I see now that the image is not using the full sensor format.

Did you already modify the lens to allow for infinity shooting? As is, the lens allows max 5ft (ca 1.5m) focus.

It has also been mentioned that this lens flares very easily - did you notice that?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Astonishingly good! I always thought that this lens does vignette??

well, it does vignette in 16:9 format, but with wide open it's not that bad.

Last edited by flyingpalm on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Well, OK I see now that the image is not using the full sensor format.

Did you already modify the lens to allow for infinity shooting? As is, the lens allows max 5ft (ca 1.5m) focus.

It has also been mentioned that this lens flares very easily - did you notice that?

No, I haven't modified the lens yet, so with Hawk's adapter it can goes to about 20M but not infity, speaking about flares I didn't notice that.