Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 350/5.6 mirror lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 350/5.6 mirror lens Reply with quote

SOLD!

For sale:

Tamron SP 350/5.6 Adaptall-2 Model 06B mirror lens

Price: 350 euro. Will not negotiate so don't even ask Smile

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. I can ship insured if the buyer pays. If not sent insured, the buyer will be responsible for damage during shipping and handling. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses.

Included:
- lens
- case
- hood
- Nikon mount (AI-S) Adaptall-2 adapter
- Full set of rear filters
- Original rear lens cap (Nikon mount)

Missing:
- Front lens cap

Condition:
- Overall condition 8/10 (my subjective view)
- A few marks and scuffs from use
- No scratches or cleaning marks on lenses
- No fungus
- Very smooth mechanical operation
- Mirrors are very bright and spotless (except from a few dust particles). The lens has surprisingly little dust inside overall.
- The leather case has some scuffs but is still nice
- There is one small fiber of maybe 5mm in length inside the rear element on the border. I managed to capture this on one of the photographs (click on the picture for larger size). Doesn't seem to affect image quality at all.

Question marks:
- The tripod foot has something that looks like an extra hole drilled into it. I do in fact think that the lens originally came with this extra hole but I cannot be sure. I have seen the same on another lens on eBay as well.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Example of shipping cost: Germany 27.50 euro insured and 20.00 euro uninsured.

Last edited by Pontus on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pontus, thank you very much for your offer and the very informative details. Unfortunately I will not be able to purchase it. I'm glad you can use your work to list it somewhere (so I don't feel to bad). But please, what about the adapter ring M42 to Konica AR? Thanks again for your time and help.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is one of the best short mirror lenses. I did try at least 5-8 different ones, I rate it to 1-2 place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Phalbert, I've sent you a PM regarding the adapter.

Attila: Thanks for the push, what I like most about this lens is the compact size and the rather amazing close focus capabilities.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
No problem Phalbert, I've sent you a PM regarding the adapter.

Attila: Thanks for the push, what I like most about this lens is the compact size and the rather amazing close focus capabilities.

I like a lot image quality too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is just little bit behind the Minolta 250 in terms of PQ. This price is good for a copy without separation issues in the rear.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD, thanks!