Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Adaptall-2 135mm F/2.5 Model 03B
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Tamron Adaptall-2 135mm F/2.5 Model 03B Reply with quote

Some closeups taken the other day,mounted on a Sony DSLR-any C&C is helpful:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splendid samples! Would like to see more of different distances and colors.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always in such situations, hitting the focus is difficult - think you nailed the last one though - well done Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Splendid samples! Would like to see more of different distances and colors.

I agree I am starting getting sick of all the yellow too-It was one of those lazy afternoons where I just did not feel like walking more than a few steps at all.

martyn-bannister wrote:
As always in such situations, hitting the focus is difficult - think you nailed the last one though - well done

Thanks -I took quite a lot of bee shots, and you zen in after a few minutes,and get in sync with the landscape/subject.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a cheap one available locally a couple weeks ago...passed on it because it was sort of beat up and had a two chunks of a dried leaf(!) inside.

Should have grabbed it...the bokeh looks pretty nice.

Oh, and it's tiny Shocked It's barely bigger than a large 50mm f/1.4. Built-in hood if I remember right.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan s wrote:
There was a cheap one available locally a couple weeks ago...passed on it because it was sort of beat up and had a two chunks of a dried leaf(!) inside.

Should have grabbed it...the bokeh looks pretty nice.

Oh, and it's tiny Shocked It's barely bigger than a large 50mm f/1.4. Built-in hood if I remember right.

The dried leaf must come out the same way it went in ,regardless not bad lens at all. Maybe next time you'll buy first (specially if cheap-and not wonder). You can find this lens on ebay and for cheap sometimes.
Good luck

Heres mine / came together as a combo:Tamron Adaptall-2 135mm F/2.5 Model 03B with SP 2xTele-Converter Model 01f

cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice lens indeed!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Adaptamatic version of the same lens. I had noticed that luisalegria had gotten very nice results from it, but after an initial set of pictures I thought it was average. I had only purchased it for the M42 mount anyway. I'm not able to tell if your images are any better.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: pic shootn with adaptall 135 Reply with quote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mopedfahrer/6089846022/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mopedfahrer/6089852030/in/photostream

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent some time opening this lens up and blowing away trapped dust inside, also managed to clean the elements while I had it open.

September Roses shot @f5.6

Adios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks clean indeed!
Nice roses with intens colour.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice lens, the colours are intense.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding I must say. Dunno if any post-production was done but bokeh is smooth as hell and the colors look fantastically well rendered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, beautiful rose color!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your kind words.

I used the "Lightroom preset Auto tone" on these before publishing.

Cheers Very Happy