Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount Reply with quote

If anyone has one of these for sale I would be very interested in buying,also I have an Adapta-matic for Konica if anyone needs one. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite difficult (and expensive) to find.
I got one for my Tamron 105mm Adapt-a-matic (that was in Minolta MD mount) not long ago and I had to pay 45...
Good luck with the search.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Adapt-a-matic M42 Reply with quote

Hi, did you find a M42 mount?

If not let me know, I have 3 and only need one, let me know if you are interested.

Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm moving this thread to the wanted section. Koldkroger, why don't you send Kryss a private message. Folk have a tendency to kind of foget about items they are chasing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,just replied as my computer died and just got replacement up and running.Regards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
If anyone has one of these for sale I would be very interested in buying,also I have an Adapta-matic for Konica if anyone needs one. Thanks.
do you still have the Adapt-a-Matic for konica?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Adapt-a-matic M42 Reply with quote

koldkriger wrote:
Hi, did you find a M42 mount?

If not let me know, I have 3 and only need one, let me know if you are interested.

Mike

do you still have a m42 Adapt-a-Matic? i'm interested in buying it..
Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicola0890.....Yes,it's NOS in original box inc. instructions and original case. As new.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
nicola0890.....Yes,it's NOS in original box inc. instructions and original case. As new.

and how much does it cost? and shipping to italy?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will check shipping and get back to you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nicola,sorry for delay but I was trying to find Adapta matic and no luck the 2 I have are Adaptall and Adaptall 2 let me know if any use.Shipping to Italy for either would be $22.I will PM you with price.