Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 80-210mm F3.8-4 Model 03A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Tamron 80-210mm F3.8-4 Model 03A Reply with quote

Some samples with Tamron Adaptall-2 CF Tele-Macro 80-210mm F3.8-4 Model 03A Zoom...
http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/03A.html

All taken handheld with Pentax K-5II and post-processed.
Flash used on pictures 2 and 3 (Metz 52 AF-1).

▼▼▼ Picture 01 ▼▼▼

▼▼▼ Picture 02 ▼▼▼

▼▼▼ Picture 03 ▼▼▼

▼▼▼ Picture 04 ▼▼▼

▼▼▼ Picture 05 ▼▼▼

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens can result in quit sharp pictures.
I like the last one best. How did the leaves get blue?
I do not like picture 4. Looks like it is mis focused and the flash did not fire?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens can produce wonderful results as you have shown.
I notice on my monitor that the images with flash are sharper than the others. Since they were hand held, maybe there is a little camera movement sometimes.
Good lens for sure
OH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernhardas wrote:
The lens can result in quit sharp pictures.
I like the last one best. How did the leaves get blue?
I do not like picture 4. Looks like it is mis focused and the flash did not fire?

The leaves are somehow green/bluish on that plant. Do not ask me what plant it is as I do not have a clue...

The flash was off for fourth one I think and it was high iso too while it was very dark already... It might happen that I missed focus there as visibility through viewfinder was very poor.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
The lens can produce wonderful results as you have shown.
I notice on my monitor that the images with flash are sharper than the others. Since they were hand held, maybe there is a little camera movement sometimes.
Good lens for sure
OH

+1 on that for sure...