Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TAMRON 35-135 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter:

I'll be posting test shots later on. Today it's a rainy day here...
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very good lens, one of my favourites Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, agree. This lens was my first Tamron I bought to study how re-open a zoom lens for maintenance. After the first shoot I not opened at all , this is a great lens I won't any damage.Smile Based on this experience I bought lot of Tamrons Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes, agree. This lens was my first Tamron I bought to study how re-open a zoom lens for maintenance. After the first shoot I not opened at all , this is a great lens I won't any damage.Smile Based on this experience I bought lot of Tamrons Smile

This one is wonderful, I'm surprised by finding the macro capabilities. I didn't even remember this...
Some shots, not a sunny day:
http://jespicturesite.blogspot.com/
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter

That looks like a Cirrus adapter. I'm quite happy with the one I got from him, but when I went back to get some more adapters of various types, he just added up all the postage amounts. It was ridiculous - charging about 50Eu for half a dozen small bits of metal in a box. It took a bit of prodding to get him to reduce the total, but by then I'd ordered my M42s from another source.

The second guy I ordered from immediately offered a discount from the price, also combined the postage and reduced it to a minimum without asking. I might give him a try for Tamron adapters too, if he does them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
Jesito wrote:
This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter

That looks like a Cirrus adapter. I'm quite happy with the one I got from him, but when I went back to get some more adapters of various types, he just added up all the postage amounts. It was ridiculous - charging about 50Eu for half a dozen small bits of metal in a box. It took a bit of prodding to get him to reduce the total, but by then I'd ordered my M42s from another source.

The second guy I ordered from immediately offered a discount from the price, also combined the postage and reduced it to a minimum without asking. I might give him a try for Tamron adapters too, if he does them.

You're right, I got it from Cirrus.
I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two Tamron lenses I own. If you find some, please tell.
Thanks!
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:

I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two

I too started that way with adapters, my original plan was one adapter on each lens, but... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is really not necessary I have many Tamron lenses and 2-3 adapter only.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
You're right, I got it from Cirrus.
I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two Tamron lenses I own. If you find some, please tell.
Thanks!
Jes.

The other fellow I've just been dealing with is this one...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/RJ-camera-accessory-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

The adapters look ok, but obviously I won't know for sure until I get them in my hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Farside wrote:

The other fellow I've just been dealing with is this one...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/RJ-camera-accessory-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

The adapters look ok, but obviously I won't know for sure until I get them in my hand.

Looks more solid than the Cirrus one, it's the same price...
I wait for your feedback before ordering one.
Thanks!
Best regards,
Jes.