Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 300/2.8 LD (IF) WOW!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Tamron 300/2.8 LD (IF) WOW!! Reply with quote

just picked up a tamron 300/2.8 LD (IF)
i took a chance on this lens. ebay. a couple of the internal lens has some chips in the lenses on the edge. they are not big and i didn't think it would not degrade IQ. my chance paid off 100%. this is truely a remarkable lens.

here's a shot of a toy jeep about 15'' long from about 80yards at f2.8. it's a 100% crop from the center of the shot and i have PPed it... i'd say my $200usd went a long way. and here i was wondering how i was going to get the $900 for pentax's new 300/4.. sometimes it pays to take a chance.

i'm ahappy camper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation !!!! This is one of the most wanted lens by me! I am jealous Crying or Very sad

Can you take 10 pcs nice shoots to mflenses.com gallery ?How much you pay for this lens I understood $200 USD only!?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please post the hole picture, not just the crop.

Looks very nice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congratulation !!!! This is one of the most wanted lens by me! I am jealous Crying or Very sad

Can you take 10 pcs nice shoots to mflenses.com gallery ?How much you pay for this lens I understood $200 USD only!?

yes attila,
200usd. it could have been a waste of money tho.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I would like to live in the States Smile Bargain of Year!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a professional glass, mate! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive sample.
The price is a steal.
send me plase the adress of the seller.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: WOW!! 300/2.8 Reply with quote

robar wrote:
just picked up a tamron 300/2.8 LD (IF)
ii'd say my $200usd went a long way.
i'm ahappy camper.

Gee, what a bargain, congratulations on thid lens, enjoy!