Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 13A 24-48 with EOS mount $110
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Tamron 13A 24-48 with EOS mount $110 Reply with quote

I finally won an auction for a 24-48 with a hood! Now I am selling my extra 24-48 lens.

The lens is in overall excellent+ shape. The body is clean without visible blemishes and glasses are clean and bright, free from visible issues. The lens is currently adopted to Canon EOS digital cameras and have been used on a Canon T2i (550d) for video. I have also tested this lens on a SONY Alpha 7 and can provide sample pictures if requested.

Items included in the sale are:
1 Adaptall 2 SP model 13a 24-48mm lens
1 generic Adaptall to EOS adapter
1 original Tamron SP front cap
1 canon EF back cap
1 very old leather case. Note that leather case is shipped as additional protection for the lens and will not have any value for the purpose of returns.

Asking for $110 + Paypal fee + shipping (US medium box, about $12) + insurance for $150

Please PM.

Thanks!