Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

taking apart a Orestegor 200mm f4?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: taking apart a Orestegor 200mm f4? Reply with quote

Hello all,

i've taken apart a lot of lenses, but this one puzzles me. i have no idea how to get in. the mount is connected with 3 screws, but the rest is screwless from the outside. what do i miss?

i want to regrease the focus ring and iris ring.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleep a bit and try after , it should easy I did clean this lens by myself years ago I don't remember for any difficulties.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Your lens should be similar to the Pentacon 200/4 Preset discussed here ...

Hope this helps ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optically yes, mechanically no. the orestegor has its iris ring on the front, the panacor on the back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macsimski wrote:
Optically yes, mechanically no. the orestegor has its iris ring on thhe front, the panacor on the back.

nope ... there are many versions of the pentacon 135 /2.8, the preset version is the same as the meyer orestegor 135 / 2.8

preset = aperture adjustment is at the front.

BTW

Welkom ... altijd leuk om een Nederlander op een forum tegen te komen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a pretty old topic, but i also couldn't find anything about it, until I switched google search to German causing me to break out of my bubble.

http://laudart.de/demontage-und-montage-pentacon-200mm-f4/

When you don't master German, use Google translate.

This caused me to go look: