Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adaptall: 02F eyepiece, PKA mounts. Lenses inc sigma 18-125
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Adaptall: 02F eyepiece, PKA mounts. Lenses inc sigma 18-125 Reply with quote

For sale: location UK but willing to send worldwide. pentax mount lenses, 1.4x TC's, Jessop PKA extension tubes, Adaptall PKA mounts.
Payment by Paypal (easiest, and necessary if not in UK) /cheque (UK only, despatch on clearing)/cash on collection/bank transfer. Post charged at cost + a little bit, your choice of economy/signed for etc. I normally use Royal Mail for items less than 2kg, courier for more than 2kg. Post office airmail for all overseas shipments, air sure signed for (£5.30 extra) recommended. I reserve the right to decline to ship to some destinations, or to insist upon air sure.
Very careful packaging to minimise postage costs but ensure safe arrival.

Lenses for Pentax DSLR

Original DAL 18-55mm vgc £19;
DAL 18-55WR vgc £49
msg for pics

Sigma 18-125mm vgc caps + hood £109

Pics below
POST: UK £4 (1st); signed for £5; EU £8.95 elsewhere and bundles msg me.

Jessop PKA extension tubes set 13mm 21mm 31mm LNIB £59

Pics below. These are difficult to find - I have seen them bid up to north of a hundred on ebay. Note that they have 6 contacts. Due to the black anodising it is necessary to create a contact point for the 7th data contact on the camera by scraping off the anodising. This has already been done on the 13mm and the 21mm tubes.

Sigma AF 1.4x teleconverter for pentax, excellent case, UM, caps £79
Pics below. These aren't common. Full frame. Very good economy alternative to the excellent but way pricy pentax one. My own testing indicates little difference between this and the apo version, a kenko one and the tamron 014F - all sharp with my 300mm f2.8, thread here.

Kenko AF 1.4x teleconverter for Pentax, excellent, UM, caps £79
Pics to follow/msg for. These aren't common either. Full frame. Very good economy alternative to the excellent but way pricy pentax one. My own testing indicates little difference between this and the apo version, a kenko one and the tamron 014F - all sharp with my 300mm f2.8, thread here.

Adaptall 02F eyepiece adapter £79.

Pisc below. Rare opportunity to acquire one of these prismatic eyepiece adapters. attaches to all adaptall lenses direct, magnification is focal length / 20. High quality see my review. With caps + pouch, pics below.

Tamron Adaptall-2 PKA mounts carefully selected for condition and good exposure response£39 + post; or $59

Msg for pics and exposure consistency details. I can spare a couple more of these. Carefully selected best condition, thoroughly tested on my K5/K3 with the range of adaptall lenses for correct and normal operation, most particularly correct detection of F stop. With a pk cap. Specially for you guys in USA - $ to £ is pretty good right now so only: $59 inc standard air mail post large letter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning,
Is the "Adaptall 02F eyepiece adapter" (Tamron wide field Tele-view) still available?
Thanks