Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

T-mount Spiratone 135mm f2.8 TC Preset lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: T-mount Spiratone 135mm f2.8 TC Preset lens Reply with quote

Bought Spiratone 135mm f2.8 TC Preset lens few months back. i think paid about $10.
Really fast, small in size (for fast lens) and tak sharp. The lens has 16 blade iris. The aperture creates circle. But lens fails in harsh light background, bokeh.
Fast, light and tak sharp..

I just took this lens out (yesterday)... in my complex, not much to capture, just some play with light...
Captured with Spiratone 135mm f2.8 TC Preset lens with Canon rebel XT/350D DSLR.
Captured wide open. The lens has 16 blade iris. The aperture creates almost a circle.

But you can see the limitation of glass in this, with harsh light harsh bokeh...

I really like this lens in this range..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos and great price Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens seems not bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Ballu, the highlight bokeh does not seem worse than many more expensive lenses.
I think that normal bokeh looks very good here.