Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Superwide week!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Congratulation! This is the INFO of month !!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Hey! Congratulation! This is the INFO of month !!

Thanks, I'm really pleased too. I'll see if I can post a couple of test pics tomorrow when I can take a long distance shot in daylight. I found the thread about dismantling this lens on flickr by The Architect, but it was only about cleaning, not about focussing adjustment.

It's something to remember about all M42 lenses - when fitting or removing a lens from the camera, always grip it by the main body, never by the filter ring. I'm certain that's how this lens lost its adjustment because, with the big objective lens, it's so easy to just grip the front rim rather than the lens body.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you make a complete article from focus adjusting ? I would publish on mflenses.com in maintenance section and keep for a while on home page, because I strongly believe this is a very, very important information. You can write here illustrated with pics if you have time to take it and I will make a copy to the site or I give you an author right on main site.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know what's happening , but lots of pictures in this thread can't be opened !
Anyhow , I will post some :it is not a real manual focus lens ,but the Tamron 17-35 on Canon EOS 300 Kodak Prophoto 100 .The shot was taken at 17mm

Last edited by yinyangbt on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "adrahti" rock in Meteora (Greece)
Reminds you of something? Very Happy

Canon EF 15mm fisheye