Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

superia 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: superia 200 Reply with quote

any comments on the post processing

Regards
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well IMO you are nearly there....if you have Photoshop just select Image then auto color....and it just gives a bit of sparkle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not like my sky color I have currently.
I am using lightroom for the processing. not sure though if this image is to be shared further though or I should "trash" it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alaios wrote:
I am using lightroom for the processing. not sure though if this image is to be shared further though or I should "trash" it

Well is the auto color adjustment in Photoshop better? Anyone viewing that shot would be looking at the bride and groom and the scenery setting and don't think something small like the sky is going to bother anyone.
click on the photo and it looks better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alaios wrote:

Use the Hue/Saturation/Luminance adjustment of the aqua and blue channels then. Left as it is, it doesn't detract from the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think now I am questioning how much I like the image or not...
I am not sure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this version:-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don'y worry about it -- I'm sure the couple would order a 10x8" print !