Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

superchameleon - Another ebay seller to avoid...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
How in the world does he have a 100% feedback? If it's e-bay that refunded your money and not him, can't you post a negative feedback?

Yes, you can do any time negative, but sometimes Ebay remove it, once I left negative in similar issue , Ebay did remove it, I did ask 3x at least why removed ? I got always empty bullshit reply..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I can confirm that something is wrong with this seller.
I asked something about a particular lens which I knew it is prone to certain faults. He said as far as he knows the lens is ok, but it can not verify because the lens is already packed. Until the end of the auction there were 7 days. !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edri wrote:
Also, I can confirm that something is wrong with this seller.
I asked something about a particular lens which I knew it is prone to certain faults. He said as far as he knows the lens is ok, but it can not verify because the lens is already packed. Until the end of the auction there were 7 days. !

Yep, exacatly the same answer I also got when I had asked! So it is on purpose obviously....