Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 + Canon EOS 60D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 + Canon EOS 60D Reply with quote

Hi there,

My grandmother was playing the piano the other day and I decided to make a portrait.
The living room was dark except for a light she uses while playing that illumitates mainly the piano.

Lens used is my Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 early 8 elements version + Canon EOS 60D.

Procesed with Lightroom.

Greetings! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aviator

Very well done imho!

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you visualopsins!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done, but I had to copy and paste it (so it would fit my display) just to see it in its entirety. 4381 x 3456 pixels is a bit extreme. I try to limit the size of my image uploads to 1500 pixels on the long side.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done!

cooltouch wrote:
Very nicely done, but I had to copy and paste it (so it would fit my display) just to see it in its entirety. 4381 x 3456 pixels is a bit extreme. I try to limit the size of my image uploads to 1500 pixels on the long side.
Possibly this is a browser-setting? My browsers (chorme and firefox) automatically resize the displayed image to fit the window.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it's still a forum rule here that images should be no greater than 1500 pixels on the long side.

My browser will fit images to the window if it's just the image, but it won't if its viewing the image through Forum software. Dunno why that is, but that's the way it works for me -- which makes things a real hassle viewing them here on my laptop. Not so bad on my desktop, except when they go to extreme size, such as this one, and then it's even a hassle to view with my dsktop..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, forum upload software creates a smaller copy from upload for display in thread. Click on that to see original upload.

The browser decides to display images actual size or reduced to fit screek according to settings. Check your browser image display settings.