Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 1:1.8/55 M42 Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Super-Takumar 1:1.8/55 M42 Mount Reply with quote

Purchased this from KEH and arrived on Thursday.

I love how this lens renders.

Both photos taken with the Sony A7 II. Neewer M42-NEX adapter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Caffeine and Octane Reply with quote

Went to a car show this past Sunday. Started off shooting with this lens. I think it's my fav. adapted lens so far.

Untitled by Andy Clement, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, very nice. I have one of those lenses, although I think mine is an SMC Tak. I'll have to dig it out. It came on a camera I was after (a Spotmatic F) and honestly, I haven't even shot with it yet. After seeing your photos, that is gonna change.

I really like that pick of the Caddilac front quarter and the way you've lined up the front surfaces to that fellow in the back ground. Looks like the car was made to fit his physique. And the last pic of the hood ornament. I don't recognize it, but it looks to be a bird of prey of some sort. What's the make and model of the car?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Wow, very nice. I have one of those lenses, although I think mine is an SMC Tak. I'll have to dig it out. It came on a camera I was after (a Spotmatic F) and honestly, I haven't even shot with it yet. After seeing your photos, that is gonna change.

I really like that pick of the Caddilac front quarter and the way you've lined up the front surfaces to that fellow in the back ground. Looks like the car was made to fit his physique. And the last pic of the hood ornament. I don't recognize it, but it looks to be a bird of prey of some sort. What's the make and model of the car?

Thank you! I got lucky with the Caddie. I was shooting low and with the LCD tilted out so I could really just get the shot level. I did notice that the guy did line up almost perfectly. Not sure what the last car was. I guess I should of paid more attention.