Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

street photography with a Lubitel 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: street photography with a Lubitel 2 Reply with quote

I'm not sure where to post these, I took these on Ilford HP 5 (ASA 400) with a Lubitel 2, but digitalised them by photographing them with my D60. Since I had the ability to post process them on my computer, I figured this would be the more appropriate place.

I think all 3 pictures are taken at f/5.6 on the Lubitel, and I always digitalize at f/8. The first and the last are taken in the Netherlands, the middle one in Paris.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones Koen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one, but it was the worst performer, a blur corners, below mediocre sharpness. How did you menage to produce so nice images?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing.
I have a Lubitel, not a very nice one.
I still never put a film in it, because I cannot focus neatly with that thing.
May be I convert the lens for use on digital Rolling Eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a chip triplet, nothing exiting. With my, the first problem was in idiotic factory assembly, viewfinder lens wasn't in the same focus as taking one, LOL!. I can't get acceptable image quality after fixing this trouble.