Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spanner Wrench suggestion needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Spanner Wrench suggestion needed Reply with quote

Currently I am using a compass converted "Spanner Wrench". It is a bit flimsy, so I want to buy more professional ones. Is this a good one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160535775546&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Any comment or suggestion is appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The spanner in the auction seems fine, but i have never used it.

I bought a good spanner wrench from a seller who is no longer active on this forum. At that time, Attila was selling the same spanner, too, but i don't know if he still does have them in stock. Otherwise, there is Calvin83 who also sells some nice spanners, try to contact them through the forum mail ...

Hope this helps ...

P.S.: I too, i have used a compass as a spanner wrench, but i stopped the first time i failed to scratch the rear lens of a Flektogon 35/2.8 ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your information.

Looks like compass is a cheap way:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
P.S.: I too, i have used a compass as a spanner wrench, but i stopped the first time i failed to scratch the rear lens of a Flektogon 35/2.8 ...

Don't you just hate it when your tools aren't good enough to scratch glass? Laughing

%*@#^& this lousy screwdriver!! Now where did I put my sandpaper.... Twisted Evil Mr. Green

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
indianadinos wrote:

Don't you just hate it when your tools aren't good enough to scratch glass? Laughing

%*@#^& this lousy screwdriver!! Now where did I put my sandpaper.... Twisted Evil Mr. Green

Yep ... Luckily enough, i just scratched the rear part of the barrel ...
Just remembered that i used also an "homemade" spanner too, before buying a pro one ... look behind the Biometar Wink ...

IMGP0037 by indianadinos, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Spanner Wrench suggestion needed Reply with quote

riverfour wrote:
Currently I am using a compass converted "Spanner Wrench". It is a bit flimsy, so I want to buy more professional ones. Is this a good one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160535775546&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Any comment or suggestion is appreciated.

If you need this type of spanner, you may consider this Click here to see on Ebay or the spanner in micro-tools.