Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Nex 3 £199 (finished now)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Sony Nex 3 £199 (finished now) Reply with quote

The QVC store near me in Warrington has a small quantity of these cameras. If any one is interested I can try to obtain one for them.

Edit 24-3-14 all gone

Last edited by philslizzy on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your kind offer to have it!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your offer!
199GBP are not bad but not very cheap either. I would wait a little longer, there were already cheaper offers of NEX-3 and successors online.

For example a few friends of mine bought NEX-3N+16-50 + 1 year warranty for 249€ each when 25 of these kits were available on Ebay.de a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't check camera prices online as I would never buy them that way. I prefer to buy from shop retailers. It helps when you have a problem.

The great thing with the QVC outlets is the no quibble guarantee. 30 days just bring it back for a no questions asked refund, then upto 12 months for an exchange or refund. No sending away or questions.

They often have Panasonic MFT models for £199 and Sony SLT models a lot cheaper than the shops or even online retailers.

I bought my NEX5 for £250 a year ago. Very happy!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QVC are very good about returning stuff, if you just don't like the item that's enough for them to refund in 30 days, and the 1 year warranty is replacement if they still have the same item in stock, or a refund if they haven't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
QVC are very good about returning stuff, if you just don't like the item that's enough for them to refund in 30 days, and the 1 year warranty is replacement if they still have the same item in stock, or a refund if they haven't.

Usually a full refund.

Get that online or at Jessops!

I bought a Sony e-book from them for £50. It was £199 at the Sony shop in town.

We are so lucky Dave.

The £199 has finished. I will edit my first post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I see something in QVC that I think is cheap, but I'm not quite sure about the price - or the product, I just buy it, and take it back if I decide against it. I bought a Sony A58 for about £150, sat in a cafe and played with it for an hour, then took it back for a refund because I didn't like it. They didn't even ask why I returned it. A lot of unscrupulous people take advantage and use the item for 28 days then return it. Rolling Eyes