Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sonnar MC 180mm 2.8 custom (P6+-)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:50 am    Post subject: Sonnar MC 180mm 2.8 custom (P6+-) Reply with quote

Hello, I've got a Kiev body with this lens attached , that wouldn't release from the body . Finally had to cut the ring if the mount and brake it ,as it was glued in the mount. The rear part of the lens , underneath the aperture ring is a custom part to fit the P6 ,but all the rest of the lens seems to be genuine,even though it came wobbling etc. Now I've got the lens to put back together , but I can't connect a thin ring that I assume it should hold the body of the iris and the helical together (when I've opened it they were not connected together. Anyway, I can't find info about CLA of the MC version ,anybody could give me a hint ?