Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sonnar 4/135 and flektogon 2,8-35
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: sonnar 4/135 and flektogon 2,8-35 Reply with quote

two shots with this lenses done yesterday on pentax 100D

would like to hear what u have to say about my resizing. and the lenses too
regards
laup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both links work for me but while both images look good - I like the first as it's amusing and reminds me of a little man with outstretched arms and a hat Laughing , they're too small to proffer an opinion on each lens' performance.

Clicking on them doesn't take me to a bigger version, just the Imageshack homepage.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice captures,especially the second one. Right image size to this forum is 800px width or maximum 900px not less or bigger. Please use img tag to include, right after you uploaded your images you found the right include below the picture started with IMG.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots.

I know, own and like the Sonnar 4/135 a lot.
Which version do you use? (I have the older silvery one and a newer leatherette one, the newer one is even better IMHO)

Older model:

"Newer" model:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fave no. 2 the most. Nice pics.

They look a little dark on my monitor.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

have noteice the resizing stuff, thanks.

I used the chrome will try the leatherette . Now with my new Pentax I can fire around without spending too much money for it. Very Happy

yep ,here they look alittle bit too dark.

thank u guys