Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Uno test shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Some Uno test shots Reply with quote

The weather was too bad for my normal test shot run, it was slightly snowing and the contrast was very low, and I had difficulties focusing with the rather slow lens. However, I managed to get a couple of shots which show that the lens is decently sharp, here are two crops from one of them:

The bokeh turned out to be quite good, there is a slight bright edge but also a Gaussian component.

Then a bokeh torture test, with some contrast enhancement:

The obligatory pub shot, ISO800, 1/40s hand-held, note the background OOF highlights:

Not bad at all, I'd say. Now let's hope there'll be some sunshine for further tests.

Veijo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bokeh is rather nice. Looks a good lens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your web page !

You do some very nice work with the old lenses on bellows. I thought mine was a rare interest. I am doing the same, on a much smaller scale.