Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some repair manuals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Some repair manuals Reply with quote

While looking for a manual or instructions on how to disassemble my broken Voigtlander VSL-1 to remove its focusing screen, I stumbled upon this

http://www.scribd.com/equiphoto/documents

There are a few manuals like the OM-1 service manual, Contax RTSII repair manual, Hasselblad service manuals, and old magazine reviews. Someone should grab all of them before they disappear like so many other stuff on the net.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting
need a facebook account for download
what is this facebook thing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you don't. Just save the whole page in your browser. You'll get a readable copy of all the pages that you can make a pdf or word doc with.

Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download a full pdf from the site, at least I was able to for two of the manuals.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to download all the manuals. You may need to register with Scribd but it's free. At some point, due to something I did without realising it, the site was asking for a log in via facebook and then you had to pay for the download. That wasn't my intention at all - it should be a free source.

If anyone has problems, let me know and I'll check it out.