Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some macro shots using an enlarger lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Some macro shots using an enlarger lens Reply with quote

I have a set of M42 bellows which I have adapted to my NEX5 with a soligor 50mm f3.5 enlarger lens on the front.

My subject today are the teeth in the right side of a Hedgehog's mandible from the lingual aspect. Jawbone to you.

here it is taken against my ruler, 100% crop taken with my Corfield Lumax 50mm f2.5 at it's closest at full aperture with cam shake.

A nice closeup of the bicuspid (left) and part of the first molar with the bellows at almost full extension. ISO400, aperture f16 shutter 2.3 secs
The bicuspid is about 3.5mm wide. The lighting was an LED torch lay flat and a paper reflector opposite. A piece of black paper was the background.

my setup: except that I wasn't using the flash

and my subject lit with a torch and paper reflector.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more but this time with the corfield lens mounted on the bellows

front of the Soligor enlarging lens f8

My linen table cloth f16

And now for fun, I fastened the soligor in front of the corfield and bellows on full extension

1p coin detail, the 2006 date at f16 but cam shake as the exposure was 8 seconds

and yes it came out upside down.