Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some landscapes (dam/lake)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Some landscapes (dam/lake) Reply with quote

After some time away from the forum i have some new photos to share Smile
These are some shots i took in june, in a dam, as the sun was setting.
There were some people around enjoying the view, children and even a dog having a bath.

the film used is fuji superia reala, and the lenses are the ones in my signature (planar 50, flek 35, yashica ml 28 ).

i think i have some more photos from that day in another roll (velvia) i'll see when it's developed (surprise hehe)

8 9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Naplam!

I really like those shots, but to watch them properly I had to visit your Flickr site, (they are there at full size).

Maybe you could upload directly to the forum at 800-900 Pixels wide to better see them...

My faves are 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8.

Regards.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos. The detail you have is high, and I appreciate the lenses also (have 1 of theme, had the yashica, and wish to have the planar Wink)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,
my favorite is #3 for the colours.

Gerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the curse of flickr: the standard sizes are 500 across or 1024 across. 1024 throws the pic into the Oversized gallery, and 500 is, well 500 Wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
This is the curse of flickr: the standard sizes are 500 across or 1024 across. 1024 throws the pic into the Oversized gallery, and 500 is, well 500 Wink

yeah, I'm hip. I'm done doing double pix with frames in smaller size, too.
I'll do a few of those in Photobucket from now on, probably very few, since
I find it somewhat ostentatious! Laughing
(I'm talking about just my work, no one else's.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The light tones are beautiful from 1-7.