Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 35mm f2.8 pre-set Konica F mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Soligor 35mm f2.8 pre-set Konica F mount Reply with quote

Hopeless unsharp.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has a problem, Attila. That's surely not the normal performance of this Soligor model!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
This lens has a problem, Attila. That's surely not the normal performance of this Soligor model!

Very old pre-set lens, perhaps misaligned yes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we see photo of lens please? I think I have one of these badged Spiratone. It is a T-mount preset lens. The first 20 or so photos I took all looked as bad as this, but after seeing those I tried again using extra care to try to get focus perfect and now the lens performance does surprise me! It is very sharp and has good bokeh.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siriusdogstar wrote:
Can we see photo of lens please? I think I have one of these badged Spiratone. It is a T-mount preset lens. The first 20 or so photos I took all looked as bad as this, but after seeing those I tried again using extra care to try to get focus perfect and now the lens performance does surprise me! It is very sharp and has good bokeh.

Hmm hopefully I will have same experience , next time when I make photos from my gears I will make a capture from it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is disappointing.

Perhaps it's just finnicky and you will get the hang of it. If not, I hope it didn't set you back too much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heartcat wrote:
That is disappointing.

Perhaps it's just finnicky and you will get the hang of it. If not, I hope it didn't set you back too much.

Perhaps infinity to at exactly at the end and focusing carefully solve problem.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we don't know yet if the Spiratone is the same lens; I'll delete this post & maybe start another thread if it is different. Here are some images from the Spiratone 2.8/35 Preset T-mount, wide open, on 5D1:

actual pixels:

edit: note Spiratone 2.8/35 Preset is not the same lens as Soligor 2.8/35 Preset!

Last edited by visualopsins on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks lot better...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

photos of Spiratone 2.8/35 T-mount lens are shown in this auction:

Click here to see on Ebay

(Very Happy mine cost only US$9!)

@Attila, is same as Soligor? Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is mine. I think it has Konica - T mount.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different lens from Spiratone. Thanks Attila!!!