Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 28mm f2 C/D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Soligor 28mm f2 C/D Reply with quote

Just one word in advance TAKE IT if you have a chance.
I am really happy with this lens Many thanks for Riku! I replaced with him with a Tamron 80-210 103A lens.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks really good. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I captured same time pictures with a Nikkor 24mm f2.8 AIS and with this Soligor you can't make any difference between them. Seemd this C/D lines from SOLIGOR trully excellent. Today I tested also your lens, Soligor 70-205mm C/D lens also a solid performer. Hopefully I able to share this information and people will respect more this great lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you like it. Who do you think is the manufacturer and how old is that lens? I've got one more Soligor C/D lens, 28-80 zoom, but it's for Minolta mount.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now idea this is one of my first Soligor lenses , I never interested before .. From finish looks like this lens made around 1970-1980.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have one Soligor and it's very good for the price.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think that some Soligor lenses are truely underrated!
There might have been the odd lemon within the Soligors and this caused a general depreciation of all the lenses.
But some were really good!

Now, I have 5 Soligors left and they are at least decent lenses:
Soligor Wide-Auto 2.8/35: Good
Soligor 3.5/180: Good, but my copy is in a poor condition.
Soligor C/D 3.5-4.5/28-105 MC Zoom+Macro: Very nice lens (FD-mount)
Soligor C/D Zoom+Macro 3.8-5.3/35-200 MC: Great lens, actually!
Soligor 3,5/70-220 Macro MC: This lens amazes me!

I do not have those lenses any more:
Soligor Auto Zoom 3.5/35-140 Macro MC: I can't really tell, since my copy was in a really bad condition.
Soligor C/D Zoom+Macro 3.8-4.8/75-205 MC: A very good lens, now belongs to Attila.

I have founded a Soligor group at Flickr, btw.