Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: X-Fujinon 100/2.8 as new
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: SOLD: X-Fujinon 100/2.8 as new Reply with quote

SOLD: EBC X-FUJINON T 1:2.8 f=100mm DM

Perfect for a collector. Extremely rare lens, almost impossible to find in this condition.

Price: 390 euro

Condition:
- Mint. I bought this set new old stock and I have only taken a few pictures with it to check that the lens works as it should. The "PASSED" sticker is missing.
- No fungus
- Clean and snappy aperture blades
- Mechanically perfect
- Lenses and coatings perfect, a minimum of dust inside.

Included:
- lens
- original front and rear cap
- lens case and strap
- box, papers (service booklet)

In the picture showing the lens mount you can see the piece of cardboard that I used to keep the aperture pin in place since my adapter didn't do it's job properly.

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 20.00 euros with tracking and 12.60 euro without tracking.