Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD-Minolta Compact Bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: SOLD-Minolta Compact Bellows Reply with quote

I'm selling my Minolta Compact Bellows with the mount permanently changed to E-Mount + M42 to MD adapter :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191571425836?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Forum members get 10% off.

Last edited by dan_ on Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have exactly the same and now I wished I'd left the original Minolta mount on. It would make it a little more re-saleable.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Phil, I think I still have the original MD mount somewhere. Not an easy task to find it, but I'll try.
The fact is that I think that there are quite many e-mount users out there and for them the changed mount is a big plus.
If I'll find the MD mount I'll offer a mount option for it.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a good idea.

I find mine useful as an extended focusing helical and use long lenses from LF cameras on it.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold !

Phil, if you want to sell yours too there is someone from Chile on ebay who wants to buy one. He contacted me after my ebay auction ended without a sell and I re-listed my Minilta compact bellows (with a 10% discount) for him but, unlucky guy, someone else bought them instantly.

Strange thing that after more than 2 weeks and 2 re-lists when nobody was interested in this Compact Bellows in less than an hour somebody asks me to re-list them and somebody else takes them almost instantly. Smile
Now I feel pity for the unlucky man from Chile.
Unknown is the will of God!

philslizzy wrote:
I find mine useful as an extended focusing helical and use long lenses from LF cameras on it.

I've used mine exactly in the same way but lately I've developed a Tube Adapter for projection and Copal #00, #0 & #1 lenses. My Tube Adapter is more accurate and simple in use and it allows lenses with a much larger range of FLs to be adapted. That's why I decided to sell the Compact Bellows unit.
When I'll have time I'll present my Tube Adapter solution here, on the forum.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not selling it yet. Its part of my Minolta collection. I still have the Minolta ring but I filed down the raised plastic ring around it so as to fit the Sony one. A one way conversion.