Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Konica Zoom Hexanon 28-135/4-4.6 unused
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Konica Zoom Hexanon 28-135/4-4.6 unused Reply with quote

SOLD: Konica Zoom Hexanon AR 28-135/4-4.6
Price: 140 euro
Condition: Unused, new old stock, perfect.

Included:
- lens
- box
- front and rear caps
- hood
- Case and strap

Missing: papers

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. I can ship insured if the buyer pays. If not sent insured, the buyer will be responsible for damage during shipping and handling. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 27.50 euro insured and 20.00 euro uninsured.

Last edited by Pontus on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't that the same lens that was also sold as a "Tokina AT-X"?
Not very long ago I have read a test report about it in an older photo magazine and they sounded pretty enthusiastic!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens was manufactured by Tokina but designed by Konica. Tokina also got to sell the zoom under their own name. At least this is what I read somewhere. I haven't tried the lens, but it feels very substantial and well made!