Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Konica Zoom Hexanon 28-135/4-4.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Konica Zoom Hexanon 28-135/4-4.6 Reply with quote

SOLD: KONICA Zoom-HEXANON AR 28-135mm F4-4.6

Price: 95 euro

If you want one of these for a collection I have an even better one available (boxed, unused): http://forum.mflenses.com/konica-zoom-hexanon-28-135-4-4-6-unused-t62468.html

Condition:
- Near mint, I'm sure that some marks can be found with a loupe. The lens cap has a couple of dings.
- No fungus
- Clean and snappy aperture blades
- Mechanically nice and tight, smooth focus and zoom
- Lenses and coatings ok, almost no dust inside.

Included:
- lens
- original front and rear cap
- original metal lens hood

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. I can ship insured if the buyer pays. If not sent insured, the buyer will be responsible for damage during shipping and handling. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 27.50 euro insured and 20.00 euro uninsured.