Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Konica Hexanon UC 45-100/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Konica Hexanon UC 45-100/3.5 Reply with quote

SOLD: KONICA UC Zoom-HEXANON AR 45-100mm F3.5

Price: 95 euro

Condition:
- Clearly used with some of scratches, scuffs and silvering
- No fungus
- Clean and snappy aperture blades
- Mechanically nice and tight, smooth focus and zoom
- Lenses and coatings ok except for slightly damaged coating on front element (can be felt with the tip of a nail), some dust inside.

Included:
- lens
- original front and rear cap
- case

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 20.00 euros with tracking and 12.60 euro without tracking.

Last edited by Pontus on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a pity... I looked for this lens for a period of time, but the little damage of coating breaks my heart...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I too wish that the lens was pristine. The good news is that the lens still takes beautiful pictures.